HP Interns 2007/2008

A place to discuss all aspects of your time at HP 2007/2008
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Race For Life - one for the girls!!

Go down 

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Race For Life - one for the girls!!   Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:20 am

Jo, a current employee, was wondering if any of you would be interested in taking part in this year Race For Life in Newcastle, there a few of the Girls in the office planning to do this.

Not only is it for a good cause but will give you a good oppatunity to bond with some of the other folks around the office, sure there'll be lots of girly things to talk about....shopping....men....shopping etc etc etc!!! Here's an email Jo has asked me to pass on.

Good morning all,

On Sunday the 15th July at 2:30pm, we will be representing HP GDAS Newcastle by taking part in the Cancer Research UK Race for life, which is a 5k run/jog/walk for a very worthy cause! This race will take place at the Exhibition Park in Newcastle Upon Tyne. What we would like is your HELP !

The race is women participants only…but if you are a bloke….then your partner/daughters may like to take part and join in the fun. If you would like to sign up for this, then you must register at: http://www.raceforlife.org/findarace/index.asp?rid=179 – but please be quick, as there are only a limited number of places left.

Joanne & myself are making the extra effort and dressing up as HP fairies especially for the occasion. So please, if you can’t take part, then SPONSOR US and make a donation. You can do this online at: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/JRWood

If there is a good response with people wanting to take part or get involved… then we could possibly extend the FUN into an evening bash as well.

Thanks for all your support
Lisa Currie & Joanne Wood

Any questions you have you can either post them up here, throw them my way or contact Jo on joanne.wood@hp.com.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Race For Life - one for the girls!!
Page 1 of 1